Friday, July 8, 2011

What's better...

Today was a very mixed day. One of my friends has been dealing with a possibility of having a brain tumor the last week or so. I've tried to be there for them but haven't really been sure how exactly to do that. They told me just to be Tina so I was and hope that it has helped in the process. It's kinda been scary to think about it specially knowing how much I care for them and not even sure how it will effect them. The best thing though is that today we found out that it was only a viral infection and no tumor! Thank goodness! It was scary and made me realize you never know what will happen and that I should take things seriously that has to do with health. So today I went to the doctor myself. In May I was told I should go see a neurologist well I didn't then but started the process today. So I've done the first few steps like blood work, exercises and scheduling a MRI...hope they find nothing and can give me a piece of mind that I'm okay. Keep thinking about me. I'll try my best to keep you all posted.

I hope I made the right decision to go...is it better to know or not to know? Does it really change anything knowing your sick? Is it better to live your life like everything is okay? Is it worth the risk to get a piece of mind? What if something is wrong? Am I strong enough to deal with it? Am I going to be able to let others help? Am I thinking way too much into this?

I dunno really know these answer but guess I will find out soon enough.

No comments: