I think Saturday's may be turning into my favorite days. Yesterday I woke up and picked up some friends and headed to a 5k, I wasn't able to run it which stinks, but hopefully I will figure out whats going on soon and can be more active. I really enjoyed just walking the 5k though its such a nice course. I was also able to play with my little buddy which was very cool and "ran" the last little bit in with him. Also the two people that I went with came in 2nd and both got a pair of running shoes, which is suhweet! I got a pair too for 50% off which was a killer deal! We hung out at the 5k for a while and then made a stop at Panera for some coffee and headed to the Farmer's Market! I love the Farmer's Market, its just fun to mingle around and see what is in season. I usually just go for the entertainment and sometimes pick up a few things, but mainly for entertainment, the CSA that I have been getting has really helped me cook more and save some money.
We then went to Talon Winery after a few hours to just relax for a Makenna Foundation fundraiser. Where we had a picnic, listened to music, and just chatted for a great cause! It was nice all around I think.
Then we headed for a little cabana for a birthday party, which had bottle serves which was awesome. I really did a lot but it was a lot of fun and relaxing some how.
No comments:
Post a Comment