Have you ever heard of this company? If you haven't I highly suggest looking into it. On May 8th, my graduation I received a necklace from my friend, probably my best friend that means so much to me...maybe more than most things I have. Its a pearl necklace to remind me of friendship. On the card inside it says with time, patience, and a little help from mother nature, a pearl grows into an object of beauty and simplicity, pearls represent the best in us...something beautiful that comes from within, wear your necklace as a reminder that friendship brings out the beauty in everyone. This being given to me on graduation and from her has extra meaning to it. I think about the time and patience it took me to get through college to get to the graduation point. I also think about the simplicity of this gift and how beautiful it is as a necklace but also the meaning behind it all. I also think about how this symbolizes our friend...the last year or so its been rough and a rocky road for us, but with the time, patience, and effort by both of us has brought us so far to this friendship that is unbelievable to me. We both had to stop and look within and see if this was something that we could work through and I think we decided it was. We have both grown so much and seen a whole new side of us I believe so the line "reminder that friendship brings out the beauty in everyone" makes me believe in this friendship and believe that I am a stronger person because this friendship has brought a new beauty out of me.
So again if you haven't checked this site out you definitely should, its a great place to buy a little gift that will mean a lot and different than anything else you will find. I actually went on this site and bought my sister a gift for being named "40 Under 40" in Business First magazine. I got her the Pearl of Success necklace with a nice little note talking about how successful she is and how she is setting a path for me and my little sister. She is an amazing person and continues to open doors and an inspiration to me. I hope that she receives it and likes it as much as I like mine. I figured this was better than flowers, hope I am right!
I also got a necklace that is a reminder of hope that has a dove on it. Dove can stand for many things but mainly it stands for peace and faith. I feel that it shows us stillness and its a symbol to me that things are going to be okay. Its really a gentle reminder that there is always hope, new possibilities and miracles are waiting. So on this card on this necklace is make a wish and put on your necklace, hope is what gives wishes the power to come true! Wear your necklace as a reminder to be optimistic, dream, and believe. I am lucky to have a friend that gives me hope every single day, when I look at them or talk to them it makes me realize that this world isn't as crazy as people make it to be. She gives me hope in the world around me and the people in my life that I think I was once missing and actually maybe was even just a few weeks ago. She helps me continue to dream every day even when it seems impossible she believes in me and helps me believe in myself. The belief in people has always been a struggle so to have someone that gives me hope in others and helps me believe in others is an amazing thing. I have my friend and I hope her necklace reminds her of all these things. I also hope that we all have something or someone that keeps us hoping, believing, and dreaming!
No comments:
Post a Comment